Spa BPZ’s signature treatment the Hydrafacial was crowned the most popular beauty treatments of 2019 – Harpers Bazaar
If you suffer from Acne or highly problematic and sensitive skin, our Hydra-Acne Facial is a gentle, efficient treatment that can remedy your skin concerns, regardless of what your age is or skin type. Hydra-Acne facial using High Frequency is the perfect treatment for Acne prone skin as it kills bacteria and reduces inflammation. Book now for free High Frequency to boost treatment results. Keep reading to find out how it works.
What is a Hydrafacial treatment?
A Hydrafacial treatment is unique because it uses a patented Vortex Fusion to deeply cleanse and remove impurities. It’s “HydroPeel tips” have a spiral design and powerful suction to resurface and temporarilyopen pores to effectively cleanse, exfoliate and extract impurities evenly without damaging the skin.
What are the immediate and long-termbenefits of this treatment?
Great for all skin types, many patients report visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The long term benefits after the recommend once a month treatment not only improves overall skin health but are also excellent for remedying:
What are the benefits of adding high frequency to my facial?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Skin texture – improves and tightens to smooth skin texture
- Advanced signs of Aging
- Skin tone unevenness and vibrancy
- Hyperpigmentation / Photo damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Acne – High Frequency is needed to boost results
High frequency is a skin care treatment used by Spa Beaute Par Zai professionals to help treat and prevent stubborn acne and shrink enlarged pores.
The safe, gentle oscillating and oxygenating power of high frequency electrical current has been shown to enhance increase collagen and elastin production, eliminate acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin care product absorption. The primary action of high frequency current is thermal (heat producing) and due to its rapid rate of oscillation, high frequency does not cause muscular contractions – instead, it works on the principle of skin toning.
Other benefits of High frequency:
Contact us now and book your first Hydrafacial session with free High Frequency!
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decongests puffy eyes
- Fades dark eye circles
- Rejuvenates the condition of the scalp
- Nourishes hair follicles for healthier hair growth
A natural way to relax and treat your illnesses – paired best with our signature Oxy Essential treatment!Oxy Essential
Enjoy a relaxing treatment and allow the professionaltherapists at Spabpz take the pain and stress away from your body.
Aromatherapy treatment is Swedish bodytherapy using massage oil or lotion that contains essential highly concentrated plant oils.During an aromatherapy treatment, you inhale these essential oil molecules or absorb them through your skin.
At Spabpz we use therapeutic-grade essential oils and create our own blends depending on our clients needs.Each essential oil used in aromatherapy is said to have different properties. While some can help calm and make you feel relaxed, others assist in making you feel energised.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Use of therapeutic essential oils in massage have been known to assist the following conditions:
Book 10 sessions now to get 2 Free.All of our clients benefits from ongoing sessions.
- Dementia symptoms
- Menstrual pain
- Supportive care for people with conditions such as cancer
IPL & Laser Treatments for permanent hair removal
Laser hair removal is an effective procedure to get rid of unwanted hair. Though many of us are committed to regular skin removal methods, including waxing and razor, the results are temporary.Why not choose a painless, easy, and long-term solution to hair removal?
Here are five reasons why IPL or Laser hair removal is for you:
- It’s an easier alternative to traditional hair removal techniques
- Get your hair removed Permanently and never worry about the hair re-growth
- It is a Time-Saving and Cost-Effective Method
- Laser Hair Removal is safe and effective
- Spabpz is offering all First time customers 50% off their IPL and Laser treatments
For more information read our blog post to know why you must consider IPL laser hair removal for permanent hair reduction?Click here
Book your first IPL/Laser appointment now for 50% off your session! Consultations with our experienced and licensed therapists are free.
Unwind with a variety of treatments that rejuvenate
both body and mind—a spa visit presents the perfect gift.
We are offering 20% off on our treatment vouchers for your favourite treatments or cash vouchers,
How to Purchase?
for as little as $190 (redeemable for treatments like eyebrow shaping) and up to $5,000-10,000
(redeemable for Day Spas or anything you like). Indulge with a relaxing massage session, revitalizing
beauty treatment or even some body fat reduction
with our slimming treatments
To purchase your e-voucher, please email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +852 93645271.
Self-care is a gift that keeps giving. So who is a Spa BPZ Gift Voucher perfect for?
E-vouchers can be emailed to your chosen recipient.
To purchase gift vouchers in store, please visit us at the spa. We are located in the heart of
Hong Kong at 12/F Sea Bird House, 22-28 Wyndham Street, Central!
Terms and Conditions:
- For your friend or loved one who has everything
- All brides to be
- A couple you know that loves to be pampered together
- Our mothers who always make time for us but not themselves
- Special occasions like birthday’s and anniversaries
- Holidays like Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid, Diwali, etc
- “For you”, because you deserve to be pampered too!
- This coupon is valid for 3 months from the date of issue or as per the date stated on the Gift Voucher
- The Gift Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
- At the time of reservations it is required for guests to provide Full Name and Contact information and treatment preference for non-specific gift
- Once bookings are confirmed the cancellation policy will apply
- Spa Beaute Par Zai reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute
- Gift voucher Redemption / Spa Treatment bookings are strictly subject to availability
“Makeup is girl’s best friend, diamonds follow!”
This quote by celebrity makeup artist Nigar Qureshi is almost like a sacred chant for women of today’s time. Foundation and concealer are two of the most important steps in our makeup routine. Both these products are used to even out the skin tone and conceal blemishes, creating a clean slate for the makeup. That is why for these products to blend with our skin, it is crucial to pick a concealer and foundation shade closest to our natural skin-tone.
Choose Your Perfect Concealer
When you are choosing your concealer, make sure it is not chalky or greasy. Also ensure that the products undertone is not too white or too pink on your skin. The ideal concealer shade should be lighter than your foundation. It is tried and tested that yellow-toned concealers are perfect for covering under-eye circles. Go for concealers that give you a lot of coverage, lest it becomes difficult for you to build up. It is also useful to note that picking the perfect concealer doesn’t need too many swatches, unlike a foundation.
Many women just use concealer and skip foundation altogether. While this is a general practice, it can result in uneven skin-tone, even after your blemishes are out of plain sight. The perfect concealer is supposed to be sheer and build-able. Keep dabbing the concealer on the spots where you want to work with and then build it to the time you can’t see your blemishes anymore.
Choose The Foundation That Best Suits You
The base of any makeup is foundation. It prepares the skin for makeup to be applied, and that is why it is vital to find the accurate shade and formula. To get the most natural results, choose a foundation that is light in the formulation and build it up. The only way to get a precise shade is by selecting the one that matches and blends into your skin.
Some of the important things to keep in mind before you pick your foundation is your skin type, texture, and tone. Any brand that creates long-lasting formulations is your best friend when it comes to you keeping the makeup on for a long time. Stay away from the pink tones, especially if you have an olive or yellow skin-tone.
For a more detailed guide here are some pointers on skin undertones and foundation shades:
1.Cool undertone: If you see hints of blue, pink or red on the veins at the base of your palm, then you have cool undertones. To compliment this, the foundation should look ever so slightly pinkish in the bottle
2. Warm undertone: If the base tone of your skin is yellow or gold, you have warm undertones. To compliment this, the foundation shade should have a very subtle yellow or golden tone.
3. Neutral undertone: If there’s a mixture of both warm and cool hues, or your undertone is the same color as your actual skin color, then you fall into the neutral category. To compliment this, it is best to choose a foundation that is neither pink nor yellow toned, however most tones suit neutral toned skin.
The six most common types of foundations in the market are:
1. Liquid Foundation– This well-loved traditional foundation is extremely versatile and suits all skin types. Available as a thick liquid in a bottle, these are easy to use and can be formulated for a matte or dewy finish. The one you pick depends on your skin type, but if you have dry skin it is best to opt for a dewy finish.
2. Cream Foundation– Perfect for those who have dry skin, cream-based foundations provide substantial coverage to the face. Also available in the compact form, you can work the foundation evenly on the skin.
3. Stick or Cake Foundation– With a higher drying effect, these are ideal for long –lasting high coverage. Known to be a useful item to remove any blemish from, this leaves a matte effect on the skin. The texture of this foundation is such that, if chosen in a different shade, can also be used as a concealer.
4. Waterproof Foundation– This is for the people who are always out in the sun and sweat a lot. Such a foundation also works great during summers when the humidity is high as the water-resistant formula is excellent to add a hint of glamour to the skin.
5. Spray Foundation– Perfect for a smooth finish, Nigar Qureshi was the first to introduce airbrush foundation to Hong Kong. Spray over make-up for instant touch-ups if required.
6. Mineral Foundation– Also known to be an age-old technique used to best suit acne-prone skin, loose mineral foundations can be applied dry or wet, as a full-coverage sunscreen as well. The minerals used in such a foundation are zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and even mica.
Once you are sure of the foundation formula you are going for, it will be easy to pick the one that is closest to your skin tone. No matter what the shade of foundation you choose, the trick to have natural results is to blend it well with the skin.
If you are worried about not being able to choose the perfect shade of concealer or foundation, don’t worry. Celebrity makeup artist Nigar Quershi, with over 30 years of experience in the field, creates personalised foundation and concealer shades which you can get your hands on. These shades are made keeping in mind the skin type and tone of the client, using the most natural pigments to ensure that the formula suits the skin.
Conclusion:Picking the right shade of foundation and concealer is very important to ensure that you don’t end up looking caked or washed out. Get yourself the foundation that suits your skin the most, contact Nigar Qureshi and Spabpz to know more.
Uneven skin tone, rough skin texture, sun damage, and wrinkles are a part and parcel of everyone’s lives due to the soaring amount of stress, and pollution the skin is subjected to. All these factors cumulatively account to the signs of ageing. There are numerous ways which can make this situation better, but Microdermabrasion beats all other temporary methods.
very commonly overheard term, Microdermabrasion is responsible to
exfoliate and remove the layer of dry and dead skin cells from your
face. This minimally invasive process is used to renew the skin
texture and tone, making you look brighter by the day.
this procedure, a special applicator with a coarse-grained surface is
used to sand away the outer layer of the skin enveloped in dry cells.
This helps rejuvenate the face.
way of performing this treatment is by spraying tiny crystal-like
particles of Sodium Bicarbonate or Aluminum Oxide on the targeted
area with the help of a vacuum or suction device.
are the concerns treated by Microdermabrasion?
is a“remarkably”safe procedure that can be implemented on most
skin types. The concerns that are usually suitable for the treatment
Dull and uneven skin texture and tone
types of Microdermabrasion treatment
best part about a Microdermabrasion treatment is that it can be
performed by a licensed skin care professional and does not take more
than one hour to complete. The various devices used for the procedure
meets the demands of the type of concern that needs to be treated.
The most popular among them are:
process refers to a crystal-emitting hand-held device that is used
to spray on the fine crystals used for rejuvenation, to rub away the
outer layers of the skin. The dead skin cells, upon the usage of
this device, get suctioned off immediately, delivering
Diamond MDA: This
device gently peels off the outer thick dead layer of the skin by
suctioning them off. The pressure that is applied to the device when
in use and the duration of the suction may affect the depth of the
abrasion. This device is perfect for sensitive facial areas like the
Hydra dermabrasion: Among
all other processes, this is a new and improved method. It combines
simultaneous crystal-free exfoliation and dermal infusion of products
for the best results. This is to ensure that enough collagen
production is stimulated and your skin gets the maximum blood flow.
certified aesthetician from distinguished clinics would be able to
diagnose your condition the best and determine which treatment would
suit you the best.
happens after the process is complete?
crucial detail to note about Microdermabrasion is that there is
little to no downtime after the procedure. Shortly after the therapy
is done, you can resume your regular life. Just keep in mind that
after your Microdermabrasion treatment is over, your skin is hydrated
at all times.
advised by your aesthetician, try to use gentle products to guarantee
the best care for your skin in this post-treatment sensitive time. Do
not forget to use sunscreens with a high SPF whenever you go out in
the sun. Even though the results are notable from the first session
itself, it would take a few back-to-back sessions for optimum
Conclusion: Microdermabrasion is most beneficial when performed by trained and expert aestheticians in the field, who are well versed with their job. Spa BPZ is the best place you can trust when you want to opt for such a procedure.
not try our patented signature Crystal Microdermabrasion treatment!
replace Aluminum Oxide with Pearl Powder which boosts the skins
radiance and is better for your skin. Get in touch, to know more.
In today’s world, the entire idea of soft and smooth skin has become very common, almost necessary. But all those wishes don’t get fulfilled because of the growth of unwanted and irritating hair on the body. Over the years, there have been so many ways to remove undesired hair from the body, but none of them furnish permanent results. That is, till the time medical science came up with a method for permanent hair removal – laser treatments!
What is laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is a permanent system of eliminating hair from the entire body. In this procedure, a bright beam of laser light is shone upon the skin, which burns down the hair follicles completely. With new medical advancements, traditional laser machines are now equipped with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL laser).
Through IPL, a high output flash device (called spot) is used to create a broad wavelength of light that is directed towards the end of the device. It, then, releases the pent up energy pulses on the skin. This ensures that the process covers a wide area at one time. Through this, the hair gets weaken while it is growing, and thus, the follicles are destroyed as well.
This device is easy-to-use and shows results from the first few sittings itself. However, not all follicles are at their Anagen phase at the same time, and so, several back-to-back sessions are suggested to derive optimum results and get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
Why is IPL laser hair removal a great option?
IPL laser hair removal has a lot of advantages, making it one of the best ways of permanent hair removal. Some of those benefits are:
- Permanent results: Since the process focuses on the area to be treated, the converted heat energy can penetrate through the skin and reach the root of the hair to damage the papilla (the pore that produces hair). The papilla, once damaged, will not be able to regrow hair naturally.
- Safe to use: Permanent laser hair removal in Hong Kong is performed with IPL for its ease of access. The procedure takes a short while to complete and utilizes easy-to-use and handy equipment. It is an extremely safe method.
You can return to your home right after the entire laser hair removal is over. Recovery, though, takes a bit more time and that is why it is always suggested to take extra care of the skin, after the operation. Make sure you apply sunscreen of a high SPF whenever you go out in the open, as your skin will remain tender for a few days.
Conclusion: Although it is an effective and quick procedure, the results and permanency depend on each person’s own skin’s acceptance. Spa BPZ, a beauty and health solution haven, is the perfect place for the IPL laser hair removal in Hong Kong.